How To Uninstall Multiple Jailbreak Tweaks at Once
When the iOS users jailbreak their devices, they tend to try plenty of third party apps from Cydia store to test the customizations on their devices. As the time passes, they realize that only some apps are worth using, and the rest needs to be uninstalled to save the memory on the device and making it run faster. You need to have some procedure for batch uninstalling the jailbreak apps. It becomes an annoying task in itself to uninstall many useless apps. Fortunately, there is a well defined solution for removing the undesired jailbreak apps at once. You just need to put them together and then perform the batch uninstall function as shown in the guide below.
How to Batch Uninstall Jailbreak Tweaks
- You need to open Cydia from your home screen.
- Go to the “Installed” tab and then tap on a tweak or theme that you really want to uninstall.
- You need to press the Modify button that is present at the top right corner and then choose “Remove”.
- Now, instead of using the “Confirm” button, hit the “Continue Queuing” option. This option will allow you to add more tweaks that you want to uninstall.
- Now, repeat the above steps until you have selected app the themes, tweaks, and apps that you want to send to the trash.
- You are ready to uninstall all the undesired apps now. Go back to the “Installed” option and hit the “Queue” button, present in the top right corner.
- You will be able to see the list of all the tweaks that you have selected for uninstalling. Press the “Confirm” button to remove all of them at once.
- Once all the tweaks have been removed, you may be required to restart your device for the changes to take place.
The similar procedure applies for batch installing the apps on your iOS devices. You just need to queue the jailbreak tweaks and install them all at once. This option is useful when you can’t wait to test the tweaks after jailbreaking your device.