After the release of iOS 8.1.3 Apple blocked firmware signing to stop users to roll back to an earlier version of the operating system which were jailbreakable and it stoped the users on iOS 8.1.3 to get a jailbreak on their devices. However there is one solution to get a your device jailbreaked, which is by updating it to iOS 8.2 beta 2.
The beta version is only available to the developers but you can still get it. Once you have managed to install iOS 8.2 beta 2 on your iDevice you can jailbreak your device pretty easily.
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s / 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, Air 1
- iPad mini 3, 2, 1
- iPad 4, 3, 2
- iPod touch 5
In order to get the jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, follow these steps:
- Install iOS 8.2 beta 2.
- Make sure that you have disabled the “Find my iPhone” and Touch ID sensor.
To disable both of these follow the steps in the images.
- Turn on Airplane.
- Connect the device to your computer;
- Download PP Jailbreak utility (Links in the description). To make the method run successful on Windows install the latest version of iTunes.
- Run the program and uncheck the box in the lower left corner.
- Press the center button.
- In the new window click the right button.
This starts the process of jailbreak, iPhone will reboot, and then you will see the Cydia icon on the screen of your smartphone.
Download Jailbreak Utility for Mac
Download Jailbreak Utility for Windows