Jailbreak for iOS 8.4 is now available for Windows users for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch thanks to the TaiG jailbreak team they have released the iOS 8.4, After the iOS 8.3 jailbreak Apple focused on Apple Music and Beats one Radio service but not blocking the exploits which helped the hackers to get iOS 8.4 jailbreak without any problem.
Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (Windows)
You will need to get iOS 8.4 from the OTA update or update it using iTunes, iOS 8.4 is compatible with a number of devices. According to the creators, iOS 8.4 jailbreak is compatible at the moment with
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPod touch 5
As always, before starting the jailbreak procedure we recommend you to make a backup of your data with iTunes or iCloud, that in case you have problems. It is advisable to do a clean restore to avoid problems after jailbreak, but the choice is yours.
iOS 8.4 jailbreak requires that the following actions be taken before you begin:
- Activate Airplane Mode
- Disable pass code or Touch ID (if applicable)
- Download the latest version of the Taig (2.2 at the time of writing)
- Disable Find My iPhone
IOS 8.4 jailbreak tutorial
- Make sure you have updated to iOS 8.4.
- Download iOS 8.4 TaiGJBreak here .
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer and make sure that you have turned off Airplane Mode, pass code and Find My iPhone.
- Open TaiGJBreak on your computers.
- The two checkbox in the image above, the first one installs Cydia and the second checkbox installs a Chinese application called 3K Assistant, which provides pirated apps and probably malicious.
- After you’ve decided what you want, press the green button and wait until 5 to 10 minutes for the jailbreak to be done. The process is fully automatic, and if no security code, then everything should happen by itself.
- If your jailbreak procedure was successful you will be able to see Cydia app on your spring board.